This Blog was created to allow the posting of Prayer Requests or any desired comments. This Blog is open to all. If you see an inappropriate entry, please email to racerev@racerev.com.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Prayer Requests
Please enter your prayer requests as Comments to this post.
Please pray that my eyesight be restored. I am suffering with a condition called Blepharospasm Bilaterally. Oh my eyesight is just fine thank you, but when the Blepharo or pretarsal orbicularis muscle spasms, it is like a calf cramp (Charlie Horse) on the bridge of your nose which results in being functionally blind for the duration of the spasm. Please pray for total healing.
I am Samson Paul son of Pastor.S.Arthur Paul of Grace Gospel Church, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, India. I desperately want to share my burden, please pray as I am writing this letter with burden and pain and tears.
URGENT PRAYER
There is a serious threat we are facing here in Bangalore. Last week our church was attacked by some 100 non-christians who entered our church campus when the service was going on. They erected a big tent in front of the church gate and closed our church entrance and they also blocked the road on both sides so that they may attack us easily and so that we dont escape. The believers began to ran helter skelter and some of them were assaulted and even my younger brothers were assaulted and we feel very discouraged because this is continuing from a long time and this time it has gone very seriously.
Day before yesterday one of our believers family was arrested by the local police and was booked a case and beaten seriously with head injury and the police and the local hindu extremists have warned them to leave the city or else they would lose their life
Worst of all the Hindu extremists have told that they are going to have another big rally in front of the church along with all the major rowdies and have given an open challenge if we can run the church there. And this is a serious threat for christianity in the state itself.
The main reason for the attack is that in our church we are having 99% non-christians and the people are accepting Lord Jesus as their saviour and coming to the church.
Please hear this, one thing my mother told us was even if they capture you and kill, you should not betray Jesus and our faith on Him. Even if they harrass and torture us in front of you (children), you must not give up the faith in Christ Jesus. It shook my heart.
Our decision is, we are ready to face the situation at any cost even losing our life and dying as martyrs for Christ. So please pray and continue to circulate this news and ask your friends to pray for us and the ministry here in Bangalore.
I assure you of the full report if the Lord keeps me alive for His glory.
Closing with tears and prayer,
A.Samson.
My Church address Grace Gospel Church, No,33, Pipeline Road, Behind RTO, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-560022 India. Ph: 91-080-3376059, 91-080-3473634.
Am George, CEO of a Greensoft Corporation.. I got this mail today. These people in India are being grilled by Hindus in India. If any of you have burden to help them you can pray for them or you can also help them financially for the ministry.
Please keep the wheel rolling -- it will only take ten seconds of your time but it will be worth it -- read on:
Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen. When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our active troops fighting the war against terror. There is nothing attached. This can be very powerful. Just send this on. Do not stop the wheel, please. Of all the gifts you could give a U.S. Soldier, prayer is the very best one.
This is a prayer request for a man in urgent need of prayer. I'm asking you TODAY, please take a moment and pray for this man. He is in a situation that few people find themselves in. He is criticized by many people at every turn, and few people have taken the time to thank him for the things that he has done for them. A lot of people know this man, but few people know the extent of his situation. We're quick to criticize when we've never walked in their shoes, and we're slow to pray that God will show them which way to go. So I'm asking you to stop at some time TODAY, and pray for this man. He needs our urgent prayers that God can give him the guidance he needs to get through this situation. This man hasn't asked me to do this, but I feel led to do so and I'm sure that he appreciates all your prayers. I have attached a photo of this man...look at it... some of you may recognize him... Please pray for him. Feel free to forward this to anyone else that will pray for him. Trust me, if you were facing what he is facing, you'd want people praying for you!
Please pray in the name of Jesus for my girlfriend Cheryl Ernest to be saved. Pray that the Holy Spirit will intercede and change her heart. That she will see that she really loves me and needs me. Let her see how much I love and need her and that we should be back together immediately in a warm loving relationship that includes marriage. Thank You and May God Bless all who pray for me. May all your prayers also be answered. Thank You Lord in advance for this miracle. Amen
please pray that satan will release my family from the financial bondage that has held us for so long. pray that the lord's miracles will shine upon my family...praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!!! marilyn skiba
Please prayin agreement according to Matthew 18:19 that every detail in all the circumstances that Maria needs to be relocated into Dean gardens will come together during this week March 13 - 17. Pray that this ministry will be housed to do the will of God and give him all the glory , honor and praise. Pray that every door that needs to open be opened, those that needs to be closed be closed in Jesus name, pray that every transfer and delivery takes place within the next forty hours. Thank you and may God bless you.
PLEASE AGREE IN PRAYER BELIEVING FOR THE FOLLOWING IN THE NAME OF Jesus Christ according to Matthew 18:19
1. Please pray that Michelle, Gregory, Jerome and Joe will each be touch by the hand of God, agree together that their circumstances will line up with the word of God, that the spirit of addiction be removed from their lives right now, and they be filled with the holy ghost and power.
2. Please pray that Rosalie will get her house sold now in Jesus mighty name, at the right price, within the next 14 days.
3. Pray that Maria will receive the manifestation in her hands of the money, deeds, titles, legal documents, and all other property now in Jesus name, pray that it will be delivered within the next seven days in Jesus mighty name.
4. Pray that we see Josanne with right mate God ordained for her to be in her life, that every wrong person will be completely removed from her life like the east is from the West in Jesus mighty name.
Dear brother and sisters, I am enclosing request from dearly beloved who really need our prayers, please join with me in prayer for results that will bring glory to God our father. Thank you and may God bless you greatly.
We agreed in prayer for a sister sometime ago, and she had cancer and was schedule to have treatments for a long period because she could not have surgery. After prayer she was found to be cancer free in less than a third of the time that she was previously schedule to have. Glory and honor goes out to God, he is awesome.
1. Please pray that Ranford Riley will move back into the family home, that th Peace and love of God will surround and saturate this family, that the marriage be restored and family reunited in peace and harmony now in Jesus name.
2. Pray that Faith will carry this baby full term, pray that she be delivered from the situation that hold her back from relationship with God.Pray that every blinder from her eyes be removed and that laborers comes into her part that will minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to her with understanding and results.
3. Pray that Josanne will have the manifestation of God in every area of her life, pray that the power of God separate her from every situation that is not of him, move her as far as th East is from the West from situations that hinders her to living a life for Christ, pray that all binders be removed from her eyes, that laborers come into her part that will minister deliverance to her through his word, that she move in the order that God created her to live in now in the name of Jesus the Christ amen.
Please pray that all finances,legal papers and personal property will be immediately released, to Maria, Heaven On the Earth now, according to Matthew 18:19 . I am a tither and sow seeds so I know that I can and will have an answer to my request. If you believe that then agree with me, if not be blessed and highly favored.
please pray for lynn and myrtle humphrey > we are facing a mountain of problems dealing with getting a house up to code, and many financial problems..... > we are tithers, and give to the poor, my mom just made a bad decision in purchasing this house. please agree that we are free from all this junk. lynn humphrey
well Stephen, I am looking to try to sell some jewelry on EBAY....I am trying to update and sharpen my skills, and will be praying that my jewelry will sell out. I must be able to do the very artistic to the simplest techniques....i am praying that I have very good ideas and witty inventions..
Please pray for me to have financial prosperity(financial miracle and breakthrough)and for god's divine favor to be manifested in my life. pray for god to open new doors in my life. pray for god to send the right people in my life. pray that god would bless me with a christian mate and my own home. LENAEG30@CS.COM
my name is jalette roberts and i am a single mother of 4 asking god for a mate a man of god that can be used by god to bless me and my children in a tremendous way. me and my children have been attacked by demonic, negative, witchcraft and we want total deliverance in the name of Jesus please pray for me jalette, dishon, jazzmah, shadai, shayla.
Lord, we do pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Not the just the peace of bargains struck by man but Your genuine peace. Lord give us an ear to hear what you would have us do as a nation, a church, and an individual. Then give us the courage and stamina to follow through on Your orders. Amen cp
Our beloved my dearest Zoeller Motor Sports Ministries Missinary Parents in Christ Jesus our lord,
Precious Greetings to you in the name and love of jesus christ our lord.So,We are very Happy for your lord's works there in the name of our lord saviour jesus christ.
I interduced my self A. Isreal Krupanandam,and studied MA, BED and also Completed school of Bible Preaching coures in jesus name.So,I have sacrificed my life in God's works in Rural Areas in Andhra Predesh. In this year some of young men's Gathered and Established a New Gospel ministrie named called " NEW HOPE GOSPEL MINISTRIES".Regestered by the Government Of India.
So,Our main Motto is,As we proclain jesus,the christ,as the head of the church and the manifested word of God,our gole is to teach the word of God with simplicity and understanding,so,that it may be applied to our everdy lives in a practcil and effective manner,there by being transformed in to world changers,changing our immedeate world and all those with whome we come in contact,ultimatly making a mark that cannot erase. Jesus is the son of the God that he was crucified,died and buried.on the third day he rose from the dead and ascended in to heaven,where he remains at the right hand of God almight. After death Eternal life begins either in heaven or hell.Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to live according to God's word - the Bible-or to rebel aganest it.
When the rapture accurs,the dead in christ will rise first,and those who are alive and remain will be caught to meet jesus in the air. The bible was written and inspire by God. Faith is acting on the word of God. In water Batbisem is name of the father,son ,and holy spirit.We belive in jesus and the authority in HIS name.
In the indwelling of,and Baptism in,the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking tongues. In divine healing-the restoration of health two those who believe and act on the truths writtn in Gods word.
We furthur believe that jesus is our healer,and that by his stripes we are alrady healed. In giveing alms to the poor,sick,homeless and others in despair. the above points are our ministrie Aims and Objectivs.So,Our ministrie is a non-denominational “NEW HOPE GOSPEL MINISTRIES” based in Mamidipalem,Ongole,Andhra Predesh,India. A. Isreal Krupanandam,Preacher and founder,and Director,Recived the vision for the Ministries in 1999.So,we are services the local community through programes Geared toward their spiritual and Economic developement,soul winning,intercession,counseling,tutoring,distribution of food and clothing,relocation,and relationship buildings.
In my control some of self support preachers are working by various places in Prakasam and some other places in Andhra Predesh.
Thursday and Friday of this week we will be at Gener8Xion Entertainment to tape the GodChasers television series. This project has the potential to touch more lives for Christ by GodChasers.network than ever before. This will be the largest financial seed we have ever planted.
PLEASE JOIN WITH US IN PRAYER FOR WISDOM and DIRECTION as GodChasers.network invests in the lives of hungry-hearted individuals through this series.
Please forward this email to other Christians that you think would like to join with us in prayer. Feel free to forward any comments or words of encouragement to encouragement@GodChasers.net
I just wanted to personally communicate with you. GodChasers.Network is continuing grow rapidly. There is an incredible increase of passion for His presence spreading through the body of Christ. I’m glad you are a part!
Rapid growth is a blessing from God! It also attracts attention from the Kingdom of Darkness. I need to ask you a favor. Will you pray for me? I don’t’ mean “promise to pray” and then forget to do it. I mean “pray”…right now! Just ask God to bless and strengthen. (And pray against the spiritual attacks that try to hinder me from doing God’s will.) Never pray against something without correspondingly praying for something! Pray for the “fire” to fall!
Let me share some news with you so you’ll understand how to pray.
We have been diligently working to create a new website for the GodChasers Network. Many of you have had problems connecting to or getting bumped off our site due to heavy traffic. We have increased our capacity to connect with you. This new site debuted on August 27th 2001! Some of our goals for this new site are: To be a source of encouragement, to be informative and user friendly, and to provide the opportunity for fellow GodChasers to correspond with one another as well as share the details of their pursuit. Please check it out and tell us what you think. www.godchasers.net
Recently The God Chasers book surpassed its one million mark!!!! Over one million copies have been sold since its original printing. It’s now in 22 languages! Wow! What an awesome blessing! In commemoration of this victory for the Kingdom, I am asking for testimonials from those who have read The God Chasers and feel that it has impacted your life in an extraordinary way. Please tell me all the stories of how personal or corporate revival may have been sparked from reading The God Chasers. If possible, please specifically cite any particular passages or chapters that have been especially influential in your life. In the event your testimony is included on the hard cover edition of The God Chasers, you will be contacted. Send this to me at: testimony@godchasers.net. I look forward to rejoicing with you as we learn more about how God has worked through this book and ministry to positively influence the lives of others.
The enemy sees all of the incredible things God is doing through the GodChasers Network and would love nothing more than to damage or even destroy the work that is being done. In this time of intense warfare I would like to solicit your prayers. In the face of adversity we have the potential for victory through your prayers. The whole staff here at GodChasers.Network loves nothing more than to know that they are being uplifted and supported in prayer. My family specifically needs to know you are praying. Why don’t you send a prayer my way via email! prayer@godchasers.net will get through to me.
I bless you! I look forward to seeing you at one of our regional GodChasers Gatherings.
Keep Chasing!
P.S. I will be at TBN Studio’s in Costa Mesa California this Thursday night (Aug. 30). As a special gift for all of those who will be able to join me for this live TV broadcast, copies of my new book “How to be a GodChaser and a KidChaser” will be given away. This book is co-authored by my mother! There are also chapters from Dr. James Dobson, Dutch Sheets, Jane Hansen, Cindy Jacobs, and others.
Also our new live worship CD will be sown as seed into the lives of GodChasers present! (This is the night of live worship we recorded called “GodChasers…IN HOT PURSUIT”!)
Click here for directions to get to the studio: http://www.tbn.org/about/visittbn/shak.htm
My Dear Pastor, My Family and I wish to thank you very much for standing by us in prayers throughout our period of the asylum court case.
The case came up as expected last thursday the 10th of june. According to the legal system obtainable in the netherlands, the result would be out within the next six weeks. Because of your prayers, we are very positive that we shall be successful with the outcome.
We literally saw the mighty hands of God in the court room that day.He is faithful and will complete the good work he has started in our lives.
We shall keep you posted with the testimoinies in Jesus Name. Thank you
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior. I my self-introducing as Pastor and Director of the FACT Ministries. We have a group of believers, committed and dedicated to preach the word of God and have been helping the poor and downtrodden people of this area for the past 19 years. We have been working based on the word of God MATTHEW 6: 33. And 1st CORINTHIANS 13 1:3. We have been working with the help of the God and guidance of the Holy Sprit.
This ministry aiming at reaching people and villages which are still waiting for their first gospel witness, especially in South India. Its core mission also comprises of concern for orphaned and destitute children. This Ministry was officially formed in 1986; Faith Action for Community transformation (FACT) now reaches 100 of most unreached villages and people groups in Andhra Pradesh in India.
A FACT ministry was founded by group of believers with the call and commitment of the people and under the leadership of me formed in 1986. For the past 17 years has been at the frontlines of mission fields in preaching the gospel and has been helping the poor and depressed people of this area.
I came to know Jesus as my personal Savior in 1980, at the age of 27, while I was working in the secular world as a Village Magistrate in Revenue Department, God given a vision to preach the word of God and help the depressed people. I saw the vision my people have been running towards Hell and I heard their crying and their suffering. Then I saw the cross in the vision and blood. I was confused and wondered what had happened, why I cried and why I could not control it. I thought it was a nightmare. But the vision came before my eyes in the early day and while I was all awake.
As six years passed by, I would often start crying uncontrollably when I saw nation on maps or when I would watch news on the television. I could not understand what it was although I was saved 6 years back. Then in a chain of events. In 1986 I jumped into full time ministry and started this Faith Ministry. There was no looking back.
I have been preaching the Gospel in this area for the past 23 years, and have been implementing several programs with the help of God and Guidance of the Holy Spirit. And have been providing regular training programs to the spiritual promoters, strengthening the Gospel workers, conducting retreats & Seminars, Gospel meetings and Crusades. And also have been helping the abounded children, widow, Aged and downtrodden people.
At present we have been working in 54 Villages for social work. And have been doing Gospel work in 25 Villages along with the 25 co-workers and ministers. We need more prayer support to continue this Ministry. We have been praying for the past several Moths and submitting this request. God Bless you,
I want to request prayer because it seems I am being "attacked" from all sides. First the enemy tried to attack my marriage, but he failed. Then he came at my family finances, but I would not allow it. Now I have taken ill, and though I keep praying and fighting I truly feel awful. Please pray for me and my family. I am believing for recovered health and wellness, but I wish the devil would find someone else to "pick on". Thank you so much.
Heal myleft knee that was operated on 12/2/03 and take out the pain. Get me safely back to work on 2/1/04 without knee pain. Find me a mate for life. I don't want to be alone anymore. My birthday is 01/28/50. I am about to be 54 and I need to be with someone
PLEASE pray for my middle daughter, Michelle. She was on drugs for many years and therefore got into some major trouble. She was lucky enough to be put on parole instead of having to go to jail. But now trouble is back. She has been trying really hard to get her life straight -- NA meeting, etc. BUT of course, as always things never go right for her. Her parole officer showed up at her house today and because she didn't answer the door as quickly as he thought she should, he came in and tore her house apart and found things that should not have been there. She says that they were from before (he even tore her mattress off her waterbed and got behind the headboard and found two straws that she had used for the drugs). And knowing what a lousy housekeeper she is, I know they could have been there for many months. But of course he didn't believe that. So....she has to be in his office first thing in the morning and he told her that he thought he would recommend that she be sent to jail. So PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON HER ONE MORE TIME!!!! She has three little kids ages 7, 5, and 2 that really need their mommy. And she is not a very healthy person and I do not believe she could make it in jail. I am afraid that she might try suicide to keep from going. So if you would pray and pass this onto anyone who would be willing to pray. Thanks! Dottie
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER WHO HAS SEVERE BREATHING PROBLEMS.....SHE IS HAVING A TERRIBLE TIME RIGHT NOW AND CAN HARDLY DO ANYTHING.......PLEASE PRAY FOR HER COMPLETE HEALING, BUT FOR AN IMMEDIATE DECREASE IN SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND BEING ABLE TO BREATHE BETTER NOW.......THANK YOU.............DIANNE HUTTO
please pray for my sister,,,she has chronic breathing problems, but is having an especially dificult time right now....please agree with me for her total healing, and for an immediate relief of breathing difficulties, as she is in a very serious condition now.....thank you Dianne Hutto......my sister's name is Lynda.....thank you
Satan has really tried to attack my husband, Danny and marriage today, Please pray for our protection. I don't ask very often for prayer for myself most of the time it is for my husband, but today I really feel like I need pray for myself. Pray for me! I am so worried and have such doubts about things working out for our family. I really need a peace! I have spent hours praying and studying Gods word, and just as many hours asking for intercessors prayer. Satan seems to attacking even more. Most of the attacks seem to come through Danny in some way. Pray for his continued healing from drug addiction and pray for the healing from his smoking addiction. Thank you once again for being there to pray for me. Because Prayer works! Your Friend in Christ, Diane
I didn't know if any of you had heard this or not? I talked to her the other day, & she sounded as if she was out of breath. I was told by an RN, I know, it's because she isn't making any platelets, so she feels like she's sufficating. Pauline really needs everyone's prayers. Kay ----- Original Message ----- From: Isaac Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 10:04 AM Subject: Pauline
Pauline (Ruud) Queensland!!!!!!! She really is in trouble. She had her spleen removed. It weighed 16#. Mayo did the surgery, John, her husband, said that it filled 2 cake pans. She DOES NOT have cancer, but bone marrow disease. She needs a bone marrow transplant, & NONE of her kids match, or brothers & sisters. I told John, I wonder if I'd match. They can take her bone marrow, cleanse it, & put it back, BUT she does NOT make anymore bone marrow. She is really sick. I told John, that I'd let you know. She has been doctoring since Nov. sometime. I just found out today. Sorry, I don't have good news. Kay
Once again Dick has overwhelmed me with his love and concern. The messages from you certainly mean a lot to me. I have not told anyone about this surgery but the support from each of you means so much. For "ordinary" people cataract surgery is no biggie but in my case, I only have one good eye so it is a bit frightening. Thank you so very much. Bertie
" I want you to pray for me so that the Almighty God will remove all the obstacles and all the negativities that are preventing me from moving ahead and making progress in life. " 2)Pray that the Almighty God should help me to overcome all the people( enemies) that are causing problems for me at my place of work. " 3)To triumph over the people ( enemies) who want me to be fired from my job.
Praise Jesus, Greetings in JESUS NAME, My prayer request is in regards to finances, my business partner if i may call him that owes me 31,936.6$ US Dollars , i am in need of the money urgently as i am praying about going to bible college and that money is overdue for the past 6 months moreover he is constantly making excuses avoiding my phone calls, yet at the same time he has told me that he has brought for himself real estate and has stashed money away to the tune of 26,444.3 $US Dollars. I believe on the promises of the WORD, I bring my tithes unto GOD. Please stand with me in prayer that this man who owes me the money will not be able to rob me or withold the money back from me.This is my life savings.Im in urgent need of this money and he is avoiding me , and flatly refusing to return my money and he makes false promises.And I have learnt that this man is also involved in satanic practices.He is arrogant and being very brash with me.
Kindly support me in this,
Scripture im standing on: Scripture im standing on: If two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven," Matthew 18:19.
The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. – John 10:10
Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God." - Mark 10:27
In JESUS CHRIST THE ANNOINTED ONE AND HIS ANNOINTING, Bosco Barretto
My dear friends, I just received this devastating email and I request your prayers for my good friend Dick Shank.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stephen - - -Well, the doctors have finally determined why my back hurts, I have terminal cancer with a few weeks to live. I'm sorry that so often when you wanted our help I was just too tired. I have just completed radiation and what a stinging and burning experience. God bless your ministry and those wonderful, spiritual people you have gathered around you. Your ministry is unique and we have enjoyed the opportunity to serve the Lord along with spiritual people like you and Stephanie. We shall meet again, with tears of joy - - -Dick and Eileen Shank
A lot has happened over these many days.Due to this i have applied for a job on a cruise ship, please pray that all obstacles wld be cleared, i would get a good post and the salary wld be good, i need this job to work out real quick as currently im living with my folks. Kindly pray that that the medical report would be good, and i would get a call for the jog and the MOST HIGH GOD FAVOUR will be evident on me. Thank you,
Please pray that my eyesight be restored. I am suffering with a condition called Blepharospasm Bilaterally. Oh my eyesight is just fine thank you, but when the Blepharo or pretarsal orbicularis muscle spasms, it is like a calf cramp (Charlie Horse) on the bridge of your nose which results in being functionally blind for the duration of the spasm. Please pray for total healing.
ReplyDeleteDear Beloved in Christ,
ReplyDeleteChristian greetings.
I am Samson Paul son of Pastor.S.Arthur Paul of Grace Gospel Church, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore, India. I desperately want to share my burden, please pray as I am writing this letter with burden and pain and tears.
URGENT PRAYER
There is a serious threat we are facing here in Bangalore. Last week our church was attacked by some 100 non-christians who entered our church campus when the service was going on. They erected a big tent in front of the church gate and closed our church entrance and they also blocked the road on both sides so that they may attack us easily and so that we dont escape. The believers began to ran helter skelter and some of them were assaulted and even my younger brothers were assaulted and we feel very discouraged because this is continuing from a long time and this time it has gone very seriously.
Day before yesterday one of our believers family was arrested by the local police and was booked a case and beaten seriously with head injury and the police and the local hindu extremists have warned them to leave the city or else they would lose their life
Worst of all the Hindu extremists have told that they are going to have another big rally in front of the church along with all the major rowdies and have given an open challenge if we can run the church there. And this is a serious threat for christianity in the state itself.
The main reason for the attack is that in our church we are having 99% non-christians and the people are accepting Lord Jesus as their saviour and coming to the church.
Please hear this, one thing my mother told us was even if they capture you and kill, you should not betray Jesus and our faith on Him. Even if they harrass and torture us in front of you (children), you must not give up the faith in Christ Jesus. It shook my heart.
Our decision is, we are ready to face the situation at any cost even losing our life and dying as martyrs for Christ. So please pray and continue to circulate this news and ask your friends to pray for us and the ministry here in Bangalore.
I assure you of the full report if the Lord keeps me alive for His glory.
Closing with tears and prayer,
A.Samson.
My Church address
Grace Gospel Church,
No,33, Pipeline Road, Behind RTO,
Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-560022
India.
Ph: 91-080-3376059, 91-080-3473634.
Dear Beloved in Christ,
ReplyDeleteAm George, CEO of a Greensoft Corporation.. I got this mail today. These people in India are being grilled by Hindus in India. If any of you have burden to help them you can pray for them or you can also help them financially for the ministry.
your's in His vineyard
George
Military Prayer
ReplyDeletePlease keep the wheel rolling -- it will only take ten seconds of your time but it will be worth it -- read on:
Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our active troops fighting the war against terror. There is nothing attached. This can be very powerful. Just send this on. Do not stop
the wheel, please. Of all the gifts you could give a U.S. Soldier, prayer is the very best one.
This is a prayer request for a man in urgent need of prayer. I'm asking you TODAY, please take a moment and pray for this man. He is in a situation that few people find themselves in. He is criticized by many people at every turn, and few people have taken the time to thank him for the things that he has done for them. A lot of people know this man, but few people know the extent of his situation. We're quick to criticize when we've never walked in their shoes, and we're slow to pray that God will show them which way to go. So I'm asking you to stop at some time TODAY, and pray for this man. He needs our urgent prayers that God can give him the guidance he needs to get through this situation. This man hasn't asked me to do this, but I feel led to do so and I'm sure that he appreciates all your prayers. I have attached a photo of this man...look at it... some of you may recognize him... Please pray for him. Feel free to forward this to anyone else that will pray for him. Trust me, if you were facing what he is facing, you'd want people praying for you!
ReplyDeletePlease pray in the name of Jesus for my girlfriend Cheryl Ernest to be saved. Pray that the Holy Spirit will intercede and change her heart. That she will see that she really loves me and needs me. Let her see how much I love and need her and that we should be back together immediately in a warm loving relationship that includes marriage. Thank You and May God Bless all who pray for me. May all your prayers also be answered. Thank You Lord in advance for this miracle. Amen
ReplyDeleteplease pray that satan will release my family from the financial bondage that has held us for so long. pray that the lord's miracles will shine upon my family...praise the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletemarilyn skiba
Please pray that God heal me of my ongoing battle with depression.
ReplyDeleteMarianne
Please prayin agreement according to Matthew 18:19 that every detail in all the circumstances that Maria needs to be relocated into Dean gardens will come together during this week March 13 - 17. Pray that this ministry will be housed to do the will of God and give him all the glory , honor and praise. Pray that every door that needs to open be opened, those that needs to be closed be closed in Jesus name, pray that every transfer and delivery takes place within the next forty hours. Thank you and may God bless you.
ReplyDeletePLEASE AGREE IN PRAYER BELIEVING FOR THE FOLLOWING IN THE NAME OF Jesus Christ according to Matthew 18:19
ReplyDelete1. Please pray that Michelle, Gregory, Jerome and Joe will each be touch by the hand of God, agree together that their circumstances will line up with the word of God, that the spirit of addiction be removed from their lives right now, and they be filled with the holy ghost and power.
2. Please pray that Rosalie will get her house sold now in Jesus mighty name, at the right price, within the next 14 days.
3. Pray that Maria will receive the manifestation in her hands of the money, deeds, titles, legal documents, and all other property now in Jesus name, pray that it will be delivered within the next seven days in Jesus mighty name.
4. Pray that we see Josanne with right mate God ordained for her to be in her life, that every wrong person will be completely removed from her life like the east is from the West in Jesus mighty name.
Dear brother and sisters, I am enclosing request from dearly beloved who really need our prayers, please join with me in prayer for results that will bring glory to God our father. Thank you and may God bless you greatly.
ReplyDeleteWe agreed in prayer for a sister sometime ago, and she had cancer and was schedule to have treatments for a long period because she could not have surgery. After prayer she was found to be cancer free in less than a third of the time that she was previously schedule to have. Glory and honor goes out to God, he is awesome.
1. Please pray that Ranford Riley will move back into the family home, that th Peace and love of God will surround and saturate this family, that the marriage be restored and family reunited in peace and harmony now in Jesus name.
2. Pray that Faith will carry this baby full term, pray that she be delivered from the situation that hold her back from relationship with God.Pray that every blinder from her eyes be removed and that laborers comes into her part that will minister the gospel of Jesus Christ to her with understanding and results.
3. Pray that Josanne will have the manifestation of God in every area of her life, pray that the power of God separate her from every situation that is not of him, move her as far as th East is from the West from situations that hinders her to living a life for Christ, pray that all binders be removed from her eyes, that laborers come into her part that will minister deliverance to her through his word, that she move in the order that God created her to live in now in the name of Jesus the Christ amen.
Please pray that all finances,legal papers and personal property will be immediately released, to Maria, Heaven On the Earth now, according to Matthew 18:19 . I am a tither and sow seeds so I know that I can and will have an answer to my request. If you believe that then agree with me, if not be blessed and highly favored.
ReplyDeleteplease pray for lynn and myrtle humphrey
ReplyDelete> we are facing a mountain of problems dealing with getting a house up to code, and many financial problems.....
> we are tithers, and give to the poor, my mom just made a bad decision in purchasing this house. please agree that we are free from all this junk. lynn humphrey
well Stephen, I am looking to try to sell some jewelry on EBAY....I am trying to update and sharpen my skills, and will be praying that my jewelry will sell out. I must be able to do the very artistic to the simplest techniques....i am praying that I have very good ideas and witty inventions..
ReplyDeletePlease pray for me to have financial prosperity(financial miracle and breakthrough)and for god's divine favor to be manifested in my life. pray for god to open new doors in my life. pray for god to send the right people in my
ReplyDeletelife. pray that god would bless me with a christian mate and my own home.
LENAEG30@CS.COM
I am praying for a pay increase or a better pay job to pay all of my bills each month.
ReplyDeleteShirley
please post
ReplyDeletemy name is jalette roberts and i am a single mother of 4 asking god for a mate a man of god that can be used by god to bless me and my children in a tremendous way. me and my children have been attacked by demonic, negative, witchcraft and we want total deliverance in the name of Jesus please pray for me jalette, dishon, jazzmah, shadai, shayla.
thankyou,
jroberts4@sc.rr.com
Interesting report.
ReplyDeleteLord, we do pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Not the just the peace of bargains struck by man but Your genuine peace. Lord give us an ear to hear what you would have us do as a nation, a church, and an individual. Then give us the courage and stamina to follow through on Your orders. Amen cp
Our beloved my dearest Zoeller Motor Sports Ministries Missinary Parents in Christ Jesus our lord,
ReplyDeletePrecious Greetings to you in the name and love of jesus christ our lord.So,We are very Happy for your lord's works there in the name of our lord saviour jesus christ.
I interduced my self A. Isreal Krupanandam,and studied MA, BED and also Completed school of Bible Preaching coures in jesus name.So,I have sacrificed my life in God's works in Rural Areas in Andhra Predesh. In this year some of young men's Gathered and Established a New Gospel ministrie named called " NEW HOPE GOSPEL MINISTRIES".Regestered by the Government Of India.
So,Our main Motto is,As we proclain jesus,the christ,as the head of the church and the manifested word of God,our gole is to teach the word of God with simplicity and understanding,so,that it may be applied to our everdy lives in a practcil and effective manner,there by being transformed in to world changers,changing our immedeate world and all those with whome we come in contact,ultimatly making a mark that cannot erase. Jesus is the son of the God that he was crucified,died and buried.on the third day he rose from the dead and ascended in to heaven,where he remains at the right hand of God almight. After death Eternal life begins either in heaven or hell.Where you spend eternity is based on your decision to live according to God's word - the Bible-or to rebel aganest it.
When the rapture accurs,the dead in christ will rise first,and those who are alive and remain will be caught to meet jesus in the air. The bible was written and inspire by God. Faith is acting on the word of God. In water Batbisem is name of the father,son ,and holy spirit.We belive in jesus and the authority in HIS name.
In the indwelling of,and Baptism in,the holy spirit with the evidence of speaking tongues. In divine healing-the restoration of health two those who believe and act on the truths writtn in Gods word.
We furthur believe that jesus is our healer,and that by his stripes we are alrady healed. In giveing alms to the poor,sick,homeless and others in despair. the above points are our ministrie Aims and Objectivs.So,Our ministrie is a non-denominational “NEW HOPE GOSPEL MINISTRIES” based in Mamidipalem,Ongole,Andhra Predesh,India. A. Isreal Krupanandam,Preacher and founder,and Director,Recived the vision for the Ministries in 1999.So,we are services the local community through programes Geared toward their spiritual and Economic developement,soul winning,intercession,counseling,tutoring,distribution
of food and clothing,relocation,and relationship buildings.
In my control some of self support preachers are working by various places in Prakasam and some other places in Andhra Predesh.
Immediate Prayer Request!
ReplyDeleteDear Fellow God Chasers:
Thursday and Friday of this week we will be at Gener8Xion Entertainment to tape the GodChasers television series. This project has the potential to touch more lives for Christ by GodChasers.network than ever before. This will be the largest financial seed we have ever planted.
PLEASE JOIN WITH US IN PRAYER FOR WISDOM and DIRECTION as GodChasers.network invests in the lives of hungry-hearted individuals through this series.
Please forward this email to other Christians that you think would like to join with us in prayer. Feel free to forward any comments or words of encouragement to encouragement@GodChasers.net
Sincerely,
Tommy Tenney
Hi Friend!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to personally communicate with you. GodChasers.Network is continuing grow rapidly. There is an incredible increase of passion for His presence spreading through the body of Christ. I’m glad you are a part!
Rapid growth is a blessing from God! It also attracts attention from the Kingdom of Darkness. I need to ask you a favor. Will you pray for me? I don’t’ mean “promise to pray” and then forget to do it. I mean “pray”…right now! Just ask God to bless and strengthen. (And pray against the spiritual attacks that try to hinder me from doing God’s will.) Never pray against something without correspondingly praying for something! Pray for the “fire” to fall!
Let me share some news with you so you’ll understand how to pray.
We have been diligently working to create a new website for the GodChasers Network. Many of you have had problems connecting to or getting bumped off our site due to heavy traffic. We have increased our capacity to connect with you. This new site debuted on August 27th 2001! Some of our goals for this new site are: To be a source of encouragement, to be informative and user friendly, and to provide the opportunity for fellow GodChasers to correspond with one another as well as share the details of their pursuit. Please check it out and tell us what you think. www.godchasers.net
Recently The God Chasers book surpassed its one million mark!!!! Over one million copies have been sold since its original printing. It’s now in 22 languages! Wow! What an awesome blessing! In commemoration of this victory for the Kingdom, I am asking for testimonials from those who have read The God Chasers and feel that it has impacted your life in an extraordinary way. Please tell me all the stories of how personal or corporate revival may have been sparked from reading The God Chasers. If possible, please specifically cite any particular passages or chapters that have been especially influential in your life. In the event your testimony is included on the hard cover edition of The God Chasers, you will be contacted. Send this to me at: testimony@godchasers.net. I look forward to rejoicing with you as we learn more about how God has worked through this book and ministry to positively influence the lives of others.
The enemy sees all of the incredible things God is doing through the GodChasers Network and would love nothing more than to damage or even destroy the work that is being done. In this time of intense warfare I would like to solicit your prayers. In the face of adversity we have the potential for victory through your prayers. The whole staff here at GodChasers.Network loves nothing more than to know that they are being uplifted and supported in prayer. My family specifically needs to know you are praying. Why don’t you send a prayer my way via email! prayer@godchasers.net will get through to me.
I bless you! I look forward to seeing you at one of our regional GodChasers Gatherings.
Keep Chasing!
P.S. I will be at TBN Studio’s in Costa Mesa California this Thursday night (Aug. 30). As a special gift for all of those who will be able to join me for this live TV broadcast, copies of my new book “How to be a GodChaser and a KidChaser” will be given away. This book is co-authored by my mother! There are also chapters from Dr. James Dobson, Dutch Sheets, Jane Hansen, Cindy Jacobs, and others.
Also our new live worship CD will be sown as seed into the lives of GodChasers present! (This is the night of live worship we recorded called “GodChasers…IN HOT PURSUIT”!)
Click here for directions to get to the studio: http://www.tbn.org/about/visittbn/shak.htm
If you can’t join us watch! And pray!
Tommy
My Dear Pastor,
ReplyDeleteMy Family and I wish to thank you very much for standing by us in prayers throughout our period of the asylum court case.
The case came up as expected last thursday the 10th of june. According to the legal system obtainable in the netherlands, the result would be out within the next six weeks.
Because of your prayers, we are very positive that we shall be successful with the outcome.
We literally saw the mighty hands of God in the court room that day.He is faithful and will complete the good work he has started in our lives.
We shall keep you posted with the testimoinies in Jesus Name.
Thank you
Remain Blessed,
Frank and Family
To: Stephen, The Pastor,
ReplyDeleteSub: - Submitting this appeal for Prayer
Dear Pastor and Co-Ministers,
Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior. I my self-introducing as Pastor and Director of the FACT Ministries. We have a group of believers, committed and dedicated to preach the word of God and have been helping the poor and downtrodden people of this area for the past 19 years. We have been working based on the word of God MATTHEW 6: 33. And 1st CORINTHIANS 13 1:3. We have been working with the help of the God and guidance of the Holy Sprit.
This ministry aiming at reaching people and villages which are still waiting for their first gospel witness, especially in South India. Its core mission also comprises of concern for orphaned and destitute children. This Ministry was officially formed in 1986; Faith Action for Community transformation (FACT) now reaches 100 of most unreached villages and people groups in Andhra Pradesh in India.
A FACT ministry was founded by group of believers with the call and commitment of the people and under the leadership of me formed in 1986. For the past 17 years has been at the frontlines of mission fields in preaching the gospel and has been helping the poor and depressed people of this area.
I came to know Jesus as my personal Savior in 1980, at the age of 27, while I was working in the secular world as a Village Magistrate in Revenue Department, God given a vision to preach the word of God and help the depressed people. I saw the vision my people have been running towards Hell and I heard their crying and their suffering. Then I saw the cross in the vision and blood. I was confused and wondered what had happened, why I cried and why I could not control it. I thought it was a nightmare. But the vision came before my eyes in the early day and while I was all awake.
As six years passed by, I would often start crying uncontrollably when I saw nation on maps or when I would watch news on the television. I could not understand what it was although I was saved 6 years back. Then in a chain of events. In 1986 I jumped into full time ministry and started this Faith Ministry. There was no looking back.
I have been preaching the Gospel in this area for the past 23 years, and have been implementing several programs with the help of God and Guidance of the Holy Spirit. And have been providing regular training programs to the spiritual promoters, strengthening the Gospel workers, conducting retreats & Seminars, Gospel meetings and Crusades. And also have been helping the abounded children, widow, Aged and downtrodden people.
At present we have been working in 54 Villages for social work. And have been doing Gospel work in 25 Villages along with the 25 co-workers and ministers. We need more prayer support to continue this Ministry. We have been praying for the past several Moths and submitting this request.
God Bless you,
Sincerely in His Service,
(Rev. Venkateswara Rao.Ch
I want to request prayer because it seems I am being "attacked" from all sides. First the enemy tried to attack my marriage, but he failed. Then he came at my family finances, but I would not allow it. Now I have taken ill, and though I keep praying and fighting I truly feel awful. Please pray for me and my family. I am believing for recovered health and wellness, but I wish the devil would find someone else to "pick on".
ReplyDeleteThank you so much.
Beverly
Heal myleft knee that was operated on 12/2/03 and take out the pain. Get me safely back to work on 2/1/04 without knee pain. Find me a mate for life. I don't want to be alone anymore. My birthday is 01/28/50. I am about to be 54 and I need to be with someone
ReplyDeletePLEASE pray for my middle daughter, Michelle. She was on drugs for many years and therefore got into some major trouble. She was lucky enough to be put on parole instead of having to go to jail. But now trouble is back. She has been trying really hard to get her life straight -- NA meeting, etc.
ReplyDeleteBUT of course, as always things never go right for her. Her parole officer showed up at her house today and because she didn't answer the door as quickly as he thought she should, he came in and tore her house apart and found things that should not have been there. She says that they were from before (he even tore her mattress off her waterbed and got behind the headboard and found two straws that she had used for the drugs). And knowing what a lousy housekeeper she is, I know they could have been there for many months. But of course he didn't believe that. So....she has to be in his office first thing in the morning and he told her that he thought he would recommend that she be sent to jail. So PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL HAVE MERCY ON HER ONE MORE TIME!!!! She has three little kids ages 7, 5, and 2 that really need their mommy. And she is not a very healthy person and I do not believe she could make it in jail. I am afraid that she might try suicide to keep from going. So if you would pray and pass this onto anyone who would be willing to pray.
Thanks! Dottie
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SISTER WHO HAS SEVERE BREATHING PROBLEMS.....SHE IS HAVING A TERRIBLE TIME RIGHT NOW AND CAN HARDLY DO ANYTHING.......PLEASE PRAY FOR HER COMPLETE HEALING, BUT FOR AN IMMEDIATE DECREASE IN SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND BEING ABLE TO BREATHE BETTER NOW.......THANK YOU.............DIANNE HUTTO
ReplyDeleteplease pray for my sister,,,she has chronic breathing problems, but is having an especially dificult time right now....please agree with me for her total healing, and for an immediate relief of breathing difficulties, as she is in a very serious condition now.....thank you Dianne Hutto......my sister's name is Lynda.....thank you
ReplyDeletePlease pray for me. I need a break through. God Bless You and Thank You. Darlene
ReplyDeleteSatan has really tried to attack my husband, Danny and marriage today, Please pray for our protection. I don't ask very often for prayer for myself most of the time it is for my husband, but today I really feel like I need pray for myself. Pray for me! I am so worried and have such doubts about things working out for our family. I really need a peace! I have spent hours praying and studying Gods word, and just as many hours asking for intercessors prayer. Satan seems to attacking even more. Most of the attacks seem to come through Danny in some way. Pray for his continued healing from drug addiction and pray for the healing from his smoking addiction. Thank you once again for being there to pray for me. Because Prayer works!
ReplyDeleteYour Friend in Christ,
Diane
I didn't know if any of you had heard this or not? I talked to her the other day, & she sounded as if she was out of breath.
ReplyDeleteI was told by an RN, I know, it's because she isn't making any platelets, so she feels like she's sufficating.
Pauline really needs everyone's prayers. Kay
----- Original Message -----
From: Isaac
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 10:04 AM
Subject: Pauline
Pauline (Ruud) Queensland!!!!!!!
She really is in trouble. She had her spleen removed. It weighed 16#. Mayo did the surgery, John, her husband, said that it filled 2 cake pans. She DOES NOT have cancer, but bone marrow disease.
She needs a bone marrow transplant, & NONE of her kids match, or brothers & sisters. I told John, I wonder if I'd match.
They can take her bone marrow, cleanse it, & put it back, BUT she does NOT make anymore bone marrow.
She is really sick. I told John, that I'd let you know.
She has been doctoring since Nov. sometime.
I just found out today.
Sorry, I don't have good news. Kay
Once again Dick has overwhelmed me with his love and concern. The messages from you certainly mean a lot to me. I have not told anyone about this surgery but the support from each of you means so much. For "ordinary" people cataract surgery is no biggie but in my case, I only have one good eye so it is a bit frightening.
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much.
Bertie
" I want you to pray for me so that the Almighty God will remove all the obstacles and all the negativities that are preventing me from moving ahead and making progress in life.
ReplyDelete" 2)Pray that the Almighty God should help me to overcome all the people( enemies) that are causing problems for me at my place of work.
" 3)To triumph over the people ( enemies) who want me to be fired from my job.
" Adesupo Banjo Adesuyi
Praise Jesus,
ReplyDeleteGreetings in JESUS NAME,
My prayer request is in regards to finances, my business partner if i may call him that owes me 31,936.6$ US Dollars , i am in need of the money urgently as i am praying about going to bible college and that money is overdue for the past 6 months moreover he is constantly making excuses avoiding my phone calls, yet at the same time he has told me that he has brought for himself real estate and has stashed money away to the tune of 26,444.3 $US Dollars. I believe on the promises of the WORD, I bring my tithes unto GOD.
Please stand with me in prayer that this man who owes me the money will not be able to rob me or withold the money back from me.This is my life savings.Im in urgent need of this money and he is avoiding me , and flatly refusing to return my money and he makes false promises.And I have learnt that this man is also involved in satanic practices.He is arrogant and being very brash with me.
Kindly support me in this,
Scripture im standing on:
Scripture im standing on: If two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven," Matthew 18:19.
The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. – John 10:10
Jesus looked at them intently and said, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God." - Mark 10:27
In JESUS CHRIST THE
ANNOINTED ONE AND HIS ANNOINTING,
Bosco Barretto
Thank you,
Bosco Barretto
9371623798
Bosco Barretto [bosco_barretto101@yahoo.com]
My dear friends, I just received this devastating email and I request your prayers for my good friend Dick Shank.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stephen - - -Well, the doctors have finally determined why my back hurts, I have terminal cancer with a few weeks to live. I'm sorry that so often when you wanted our help I was just too tired. I have just completed radiation and what a stinging and burning experience.
ReplyDeleteGod bless your ministry and those wonderful, spiritual people you have gathered around you. Your ministry is unique and we have enjoyed the opportunity to serve the Lord along with spiritual people like you and Stephanie. We shall meet again, with tears of joy - - -Dick and Eileen Shank
Thank you for standing by me in prayer.
ReplyDeleteA lot has happened over these many days.Due to this i have applied for a job on a cruise ship, please pray that all obstacles wld be cleared, i would get a good post and the salary wld be good, i need this job to work out real quick as currently im living with my folks.
Kindly pray that that the medical report would be good, and i would get a call for the jog and the MOST HIGH GOD FAVOUR will be evident on me.
Thank you,
Thank you,
Bosco Barretto
9371623798
Chris Wire please pray for my nephew, Jesse. The more, the better. Thanks!
ReplyDeletePlease pray for my sister who is a Mormon and my other sister who is mixed up in the "word faith seed faith movement cult". Thank you and God bless.
ReplyDeletePlease pray for my sister who sits under a so called "woman preacher"
ReplyDelete